Ray our current bass player is off on new and exciting adventures and we are looking for someone to fill his shoes.
- An established 60s to modern 5 piece Classic Rock covers band
- Available in the Salisbury Plain area
- Playing 2 x 1 hour sets per night
- 15 to 20 songs per set
- Averaging 2 gigs per month
- Voted Best Covers Band at Salisbury Music Awards 2014
- Voted Best Covers Band at Salisbury Music Awards 2015
- Have a sense of humour (essential) and a good work ethic
- Are interested in being part of a successful covers band
- Have some experience of playing live
- Have your own professional standard equipment
- Like the songs
- Feel like you would fit in with the sound
- (Backing vocals would be an advantage)
- Own black and red clothes
Then we would like to hear from you.
For further info or to come and jam with us please contact us on 07712 045535 or 07968 967906 or email on Simon@breakcoverband.co.uk
It’s still a little while away yet, but our next gig will be at Qudos in Salisbury on Saturday 26th March. And the line-up may be a one off with Lea Truckle from the Bootleggers (https://www.facebook.com/Bootleggers-397679883722219) is standing in for me. I need to watch out though, Having Salisbury Music Awards 2015 Best Guitarist fill in for you, you only hope you’ll be allowed back after 😀
He did good! Thanks for that Simon, and The Baron for letting him do a slot… And now for some Bachman Turner Overdrive… Mate…
Hopefully this works, but this should be the radio player for The City Sound… I hope…
We have just received this at Break Cover HQ and keen to give it a good listening to! Have a listen and while your there, subscribe to The City Sound on Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/thecitysoundsalisbury or their website www.thecitysound.co.uk
The Baron’s Mix Take Over! For the second day running the Baron’s Mix will be taken over. This time by local guitar legend, Break Cover’s very own Simon Dickenson.
I can assure listeners you are in for a treat. Over two hours of Simon’s own blend of music. Join Simon between two and fourish tomorrow, Friday 11th March.
Anyone else who would like to present a Baron’s Take Over in the next few weeks just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get back to you asap.
Tomorrow night, we will be playing at The Queens Arms in Salisbury. It’d be great to see you there!